The AKB LEX Firm specializes in Arbitration related litigation. Its expertise areas under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 include
- Power to refer parties to arbitration where there is an arbitration agreement (Section 8)
- Interim measures, etc., by Court (Section 9)
- Appointment of arbitrators (Section 11)
- Application for setting aside arbitral award (Section 34)
- Appealable orders (Section 37)
Besides the above mentioned specialized litigation in arbitration, the firm is also skilled in handling the following matters:
- Suits, Appeals and Writ Petitions.
- Commercial contract dispute claims.
- Monetary claims.
- Personal injury and Insurance claims.
- Enforcement of Decrees and awards.
- Enforcement of Foreign Decrees and awards.
- Providing expert advice on Indian Law.